BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Confused....

What happens when you want something so much, and care about someone, and the only way you can clear your conscience is by telling an inevitable and terrible truth that could hurt someone? There is no guarantee that you can get what you want or that things will turn out alright, but anything would be better than the situation now. And what are you supposed to do when you want to tell them the truth and how things really are and you just can't bring yourself to do it? When you try and the words don't come out right- or at all for that matter. I want to tell, I really do. I think part of me even needs to say it. But then there's another side of me that that just can't stand to hurt people, especially when the cause of the hurt isn't my fault. Why should I have to be the one to say it? Maybe because nobody else has the nerve to.. even the people who should be devoted friends?Actually, why did this have to happen at all? And what would happen if I did say it? Would everything backfire and blow up in my face, hurting other people as well as myself? And I just keep asking myself, who is the person that is in the clear? The person who can't get hurt and has nothing to lose? It's the person who started all this, and I can't see how she can keep it going like this when everything is bound to get worse. How do you fix something like that? And the worst part is there's really nothing I can do but leave the entire situation in the hand of someone I can never trust.

0 comments: