BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Starting Anew

Well hi there.. again. I have finally found some time to write on here, and for once I won't be sounding so gloomy. If you haven't been understanding my last few entries.. it'd probably be best to just disregard those and start here. As of lately I've made a decision: and that decision is to start over, to forget about all the things that have been bugging me in the past, and to move on. I realized that in the situation I was in, there was no way I could win, and that in the end, it wasn't at all worth it.

So yeah, this week has been fantastic and hopefully things will just get better and better. I had an especially great day yesterday. Even though there wasn't that much excitement I still feel really good about it. I woke up nice and early after having a good nights rest and made myself breakfast. There was no track, and later on I went to play hockey. We lost unfortunately but it's not the end of the world. I was just so glad to see some old friends that I don't get to see too often. And one in particular made me smile a lot.. and maybe even think in a different way.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm beyond excited. No drama, just staying home and some of my mom's side of the family is coming over. We'll do the usual; talk, eat, get pleasantly loud, play cards, and eat some more. And did I mention the food is incredible? We do the whole Italian seafood thing, and the food is so so good. Yes I know, I get excited about food, but what can I say.. I like to eat lol. And then before we know it Christmas morning will arrive and I'll get to spend time with my family and everyone will open gifts. Such a nice time of the year =D

>Wishing you all a happy holiday! [and hoping for a freak blizzard so we'll have snow!] <3 Jess

0 comments: